Oakleys Farm Fuels – A Farming Tradition
Oakleys Fuels originally started as an agricultural business, supplying fuel to farming groups and family farms in the agricultural community of Shropshire. As an integral part of Oakleys Fuels businesses and history, we understand the importance of a reliable farm fuel supply to your business.
At Oakleys Fuels we pride ourselves on being an independent supplier of farm fuel in tune with our local farming community. Our extensive tanker fleet and high capacity storage depots in Telford and Tamworth provide us with sufficient scale to cover a wide area and our highly trained and experienced staff will ensure that you always receive a prompt and professional service at a competitive price.
Our Farm Fuel Products and Services include:
- supply of red diesel (gas oil) for the running of farm machinery and tractors;
- supply of white diesel for the operation of on-road vehicles such as cars, cattle trucks etc;
- supply of kerosene (28 sec) for use within the farm house for central heating and Agas, and on the farm for modern grain drying equipment;
- supply of red diesel (gas oil) additives to increase Cetane values required for the smooth running of modern farming machinery which is widely manufactured to run on white diesel. Failure to run modern farming equipment on the farm fuel with the right Cetane level can invalidate your manufacturer’s warranty;
- supply of an anti-wax additive to give red diesel greater protection against solidifying in colder weather; keeping farm machinery working to temperatures at or below minus 25 centigrade (untreated summer fuel will typically withstand temperatures of minus 5, and winter-grade fuel up to minus 12 centigrade);
- supply of kerosene (28 sec) Vapouring Burner Additive (VBA) to ensure clean and efficient running of Agas and Rayburns.
For more information on our farm fuel products and services please click here.