An effective means of managing regular fuel purchases.
- Fixed prices across all network depots – a price is set by Oakleys Fuels on 12.01am on a Monday and will not change again for a full week, if fuel prices are static this price could remain in place for longer. Card Fuel users are notified by email, text or letter when prices change, ahead of the fuel price change;
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) protected cards – each card has an individual PIN, so if the card is lost it cannot be used fraudulently without the PIN. Each account can have an unlimited number of Fuel Cards;
- You will receive an itemised weekly invoice by email or post that accurately itemises all of your fuel drawings for each card such as where the fuel was drawn, at what time and by which card. This Fuel Card information facilitates easy usage monitoring and administration;
- Quick and easy to set up subject to credit check. This services is only provided on account with variable payment terms such as weekly and monthly payments depending on the customer, hence the requirement for a company credit check. It typically takes between 7-10 days from application to receiving your card, once you receive your new fuel card it is immediately activation and ready for use;
- The Oakleys Fuel Card is administered by a dedicated Account Manager, based at our Telford depot, on hand Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm to answer any queries you may have, to report lost cards and to order new cards.
Serving the home heating oil needs of residents in town and villages throughout Shropshire and further afield in the West Midlands.Get Household Fuel
Our commercial fuel products include heating oil, red diesel, white diesel, additives and lubricants, plus a range of accessories.Get Commercial Fuel
Supplying reliable farm fuels to farming groups and family farms in the agricultural community of Shropshire since 1969.Get Agriculture Fuel